I’ve read some great New Years’ Resolutions.
My favourite so far. Mark Zuckerberg.
Right now I’m feeling Inspired.
My intentions for 2016
- I Lead with Grace and Resilience a la Scilla Elworthy and Karen Downes.
- I raise the bar with my brand, get set on my strategy and we share our message far and wide (@SyrenStrategy I cannot wait to work with you!)
- I complete my first book and see it in print (Ditto to working with you, Ginny Carter).
- I raise the capital I need to expand and my income to be financially independent. Julia Pimsleur came into my life for a reason.
- I find a new home I love. And a new sofa. Time for a new chapter.
- I learn to cook a new feel-good dish every month. Sugar free, wheat free, sometimes. Nourishing and yummy, always. H & H Spiralizer. Tick.
- I Juice. Nutribullet, we’re going to be great friends.
- I open up fully to experiencing an incredible, irresistible life. Yvette Taylor, Marissa Peer and Jennie Harland-Khan. Love learning from you.
- I get a table at Tom Kerridge’s Hand and Flowers. Already a work in progress 🙂
- I attend Wimbledon.
- I remember to enter the Ballot.
- I see Coldplay Live.
- I meet James Martin and see if he is as lovely in the flesh as on my TV screen. He may be my ideal man. I’d like to know.
- I enjoy vintage champagne and martinis, but NEVER on the same night. NYE 2015 you were one of a kind.
- I buy a beautiful dress, have somewhere incredible to wear it and feel amazing in it.
- I go on a date with a man in a tux. Or a beautiful suit. Dark navy please.
- I stop apologizing for being emotional.
- I fall in love and stay there. We both do.
- I accept that living by the water is a non-negotiable as is time on my mat. I need to do yoga. Power Yoga hits the spot for me.
- I love my friends and family wholeheartedly.
- I share many more hugs, cuddles and giggles with my nieces – never enough!
- I hang out with my nephew and raise my penalty shoot out score and come close to beating him at table tennis. I never want to win!
- I celebrate new friends who open me up to new adventures.
- I take a trip or two to the mountains. Log fires, skiing and sexy, chunky jumpers. I’m in. With no broken bones.
- I celebrate time for me. And I go on more walks. Long ones, whatever the weather.
- I become pregnant.
- Next Christmas or New Year I am somewhere hot. With someone hot.
- I feel love daily. As a giver and receiver in equal measure.
- I Leap and the net will appear.