Each year thousands of talented women have their career aspirations stalled or exit the corporate world completely because businesses are failing to adequately address the ambitions of mothers returning to the workplace and value their additional skillset and ability.
Bumps and the Boardroom Live 2014 started conversations around the real value of the pregnancy and new mother mind and the potential loss for businesses mis-understanding this worth.
The event drew on experiences from maternity experts and female executives whose personal journey’s within the corporate world gave critical insights into key areas for improvement and attention alongside best practice examples.
Realising the pregnancy advantage to bring about a more intuitive and heart-felt business consciousness by:-
- Positively influencing current values and behaviours around pregnancy, motherhood and working parents so we can realise the benefits mothers can bring to business.
- Sharing best practice for business to ensure retaining talent is top priority – whatever the industry, whatever the size
- Empowering women to believe in their worth and commercial currency whilst valuing their personal needs.
- Continuing to raise awareness of the proven business case for gender diversity and its link to long-term success.
- Dispel the myths you need big budgets to create change.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MY ORIGINAL EXPERTS AND THEIR SESSIONS RECORDED IN JUNE 2014
The Real Value of the Pregnancy Mind and it’s Commercial Advantage
With Lisa Barnwell, Founder: Bumps and the Boardroom
The Modern New Mom’s Guide To Self Love
With Kelsey Grant, Relationship Coach, Writer and Speaker
Corporations and Creativity – Feminine Intuition at Work
With Julie Wells, Intuitive and Business Coach
The Potential of the Pregnant Mind
With Dr Victoria Bourne
Maximising the Pregnancy Mind with Maternity Coaching
With Geraldine Gallacher, Managing Director: Executive Coaching Consultancy
Later Motherhood, Early Arrival and Returning to Work
With Traci Alford, Head of Fuels Brand Strategy: Shell
Pregnancy, PR and a Pre-Schooler
With Maria Pagano, Head of PR: Visa Europe
Changing the Trajectory of Women to Create a Better World for Everyone
With Katherine Parks, Business HR Manager: 3M United Kingdon
Ambitious Mothers Need Support
With Gail Thomas, Founder: 2to3Days.com
Beyond Barclays – Building a Successful Business with Babies on board
With Carly Hope, Entrepreneur
The SuperWoman Myth
With Dr Joanna Martin, Entrepreneur
Maternity Leave, New Motherhood and Making up the Rules
With Karina Cooper, Private Investment