1. INTERPRETATION AND VARIATION
In the Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
Me & My Baby Company (U.K) Limited
34 Lower Richmond Road
Company No. 05521423
VAT Registration Number: 211878116
Trading as Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care.
“Member means any person that has completed and submitted the online registration form (the “Registration Form”) of Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Treatments at our website www.lisabarnwell.co.uk and which registration has been accepted by the Company.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
- References in the Terms and Conditions to the singular will include the plural and vice versa and references to the masculine gender will include references to the feminine gender.
- The Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Registration Form.
- The Company reserves the right to vary and revoke the Terms and Conditions from time to time which variation it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care and the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be notified to Members and, until revoked, are and will be binding on Members.
- The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Subject to condition 2.2, when a person has completed the Registration Form she will become a Member of Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care.
- Acceptance of a person as a Member is in the absolute discretion of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to expel from Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care, suspend for a specific period or refuse to renew the membership of any Member whose conduct is or may, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, be injurious to the character of Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care or which amounts to a breach of the Terms and Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise in the interests of the other Members of Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care. Any Member so expelled will forthwith cease to be a Member of Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care and will not be entitled to any refund for any period during which his membership is suspended.
- If a Member brings a guest to Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care for a session that guest must before the commencement of the relevant session become a Member in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions.
3. OPENING TIMES
- Details of session times with Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care may vary from time to time. Session times will be published by Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care and will be available at www.lisabarnwell.co.uk
4. PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS & CREDITS
- Details of all session price and gift certificate prices are available at www.lisabarnwell.co.uk and will be such prices as determined by the Company from time to time. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO VAT.
- A Member may not attend any session with Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care without first booking and/ or paying for the relevant session(s).
- Payments for sessions and gift certificates in any amount are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions. If a package is bought and only part used there will be no refund available for the remaining sessions. All packages purchased have a specific start and expiry date which will be auto emailed to you following your purchase.
- Once payment for a single session or package has been made this secures your treatment appointment. A refund less 10% admin fee will only be given if you contact us at least 14 days prior to start date. As we offer alternative payment options we are unable to offer any refunds for missed sessions as part of a package.
- Limited time period introductory offers give you extra flexibility or discounts within a set period which starts from the first session you attend. Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care reserve the right to offer alternative options if required.
- Any credits given will be at the absolute discretion of the Director and will only be valid within the year of purchase or for a maximum of six months from date of purchase.
- A Member may buy gift certificates for other Members.
- Should you have reason to request a refund please Contact Us with your proof of purchase. The Director will assess the situation and her decision is discretionary and final. A maximum period of 28 days will be taken to reach a decision and settle all requests for refunds or credits.
5. BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
- A Member may only book or reschedule sessions for themselves via their personal booking facility at www.lisabarnwell.co.uk. Should you wish to book for a friend please Contact Us.
- Members will be charged for a session where cancellation or the rescheduling of a session is not made online or notice of the same is not received and replied to by email at least 24 hours prior to the booked time.
- Sessions are booked on a first-come first-served basis. A Member may use the waiting list facility in the event that the first choice session is unavailable. If a Member joins the waiting list for a particular session and then books that session her booking will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in the usual way.
6. FITNESS AND HEALTH
- ONE-TO-ONE classes are specifically designed for clients during pregnancy and the postnatal period and newborns, babies and toddlers. Members are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition. Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care reserve the right to refuse access to any Member if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by participation in a class. You will be asked to complete a full Health Questionnaire before participating in a class and it is your full responsibility to advise us of any relevant medical conditions. Please ensure that you update this information throughout your pregnancy and into the postnatal period if required.
- Members with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class, until they have written permission from their Doctor or Midwife. Members must notify Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated through continued use of Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care.
- Members are required to follow the instructions of their teacher at all times.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any particular session, teacher and/or item of equipment not being available for whatever reason. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the sessions and teachers provided to Members, without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Company will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except insofar as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
- It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that she is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which she follows or class which she attends. Members accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any session.
- The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of Members or for injury to Members on the Studio premises or outside Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law incapable of exclusion.
The Company chooses to sell a range of third party products. We may choose to discontinue or change lines at any time and this will be advertised on our website www.lisabarnwell.co.uk. We do not operate a mail order service and items purchase are for collection at the time of treatment only. Any specific discounts offered are subject to separate terms and conditions made available at the time of offer.
All our products and services are sold in good faith and in a saleable condition at time of purchase. Once products are sold they are not returnable or valid for a refund unless faulty. Should you have cause to return a product please return it with your proof of purchase to the Director who will assess the situation. Her decision is discretionary and final. A maximum period of 28 days will be taken to reach a decision to allow Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care the opportunity to follow up with outside suppliers if required and settle all requests for refunds, credits and returns.
10. ACCESS & USE OF TREATMENTS
- Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care operates on an appointment only basis. Time should be available for clients a minimum of 15 minutes prior to and following any pre booked appointment.
- Children under the age of 16 may only attend sessions if accompanied by an adult.
- Members are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to the receipt of a massage or reflexology sessions. We recommend that Members wear loose comfortable clothes.
- Members are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to the practice of Pregnancy or Postnatal Yoga if a class is being attended. We recommend that Members wear loose comfortable clothes. Members should attend sessions barefoot but socks are recommended in the winter or for your cool down session.
- Members are required to give notice to the Company of any change of home address or email address. Failing such notice, all communications will be assumed to have been received by the Member within five days of mailing to the last address (of either type) notified to the Company.
- The Company may assign the benefit of the Registration Process and a Member’s membership to a third party at any time without notice to the Member.
- A person who is not a party to the Registration Process has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the Registration Process.
- The Company may communicate with the Member by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the Company the Member consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The Member also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Member by email. Please note: All payment details are taken using a secure system and you should not provide these details at any time via email.
- Members must at all times observe which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care may issue to ensure the smooth operation for the convenience of all Members.
- Any marketing, educational or other materials of this nature whatsoever produced by the Company in connection with Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care which are made available to Members of Lisa Barnwell Pregnancy & Early Postnatal Care will at all times remain the property of the Company and will be subject to the Company’s copyright.