Work with Lisa – As an Individual
FREE Webinar or 121 Consultation
Each pregnancy is a new experience.
Our webinar will give you a birds eye view of managing maternity where you will have the opportunity to participate in group Q&A.
A 30 minute virtual consultation will allow us to take a snapshot of where you are now, discuss professional and personal objectives, release any feelings of overwhelm and get clarity on our future work together.
Chose a Package to work with Lisa
Our ways to work give you flexibility around your time and budget and stage of life.
- Sign up to one of our NEW online programs – 30 days to Plan Your Pregnancy or 180 Days to Manage Your Maternity
- Join our closed Facebook group ‘Bumps and the Boardroom Collective’
- Become a Founder Member of Bumps and the Boardroom
30 Days to Plan your Pregnancy
- How to turn your fear around becoming a mother into fearlessness
- How to tap into your inherent feminine power and potential
- How to plan for a pregnancy professionally
- How to ask for what you want – and receive with grace
- Why managing maternity differently is your responsibility
180 Days to Manage your Maternity
- Know the #1 mistake most women and business make when managing maternity and how to avoid it
- When the smart women start and finish their maternity leave
- How to keep your career on track and get a promotion during your pregnancy
- Why the benefits of shared parental leave are priceless
- How to be the mother, partner and leader you want to be
By giving us your details you are signing up to receive regular updates about Bumps and the Boardroom and Changing 100,000 Lives. Please note: We respect your privacy and will not share your details with others.
Bumps and the Boardroom is leading the way in helping women and business experience a new normal where pregnancy is recognised and valued for the transformational experience it is. For the collective benefit of women, men and business.
As a maternity coach and consultant I have worked and connected with thousands of women who want to move into motherhood feeling empowered, inspired and supported. We are creating a community and education platform to showcase the positives of the pregnancy journey, the value of female potential and the benefits to men and other women of managing maternity differently.
Be a part of an inspiring and empowered group of women who are committed seeing change. Currently we have 3 Aims.
As a Founder Member you will receive:-
- An Invitation to our quarterly in-person connects
- Monthly group call to update on our plans and progress and ‘hot-seat’ your critical issues
- Early access to our virtual membership site and a host of training goodies
- Curated Invitation only Facebook group to connect with other working mums or mums-to-be across all industries
- A place in history! Be 1 of the first 100 members to join us at our Founder Member photoshoot.
Plans for our membership will grow as our community does. All for currently less than 28p per day! *
No-Brainer! This is what we need to empower mothers and help business. Become a Founder Member Now! Patti Goode, Empowered Motherhood
6 month Early Founder Membership of Bumps and the Boardroom £55.00
Membership valid for 6 months from day of purchase. This membership lasts for 6 months, after which point there will be the opportunity to renew membership as Bumps and the Boardroom grows.
12 month Early Founder Membership of Bumps and the Boardroom £100.00
Membership valid for 12 months from day of purchase. This membership lasts for 12 months, after which point there will be the opportunity to renew membership as Bumps and the Boardroom grows.
*Based on our 12 month Membership
Connect with Lisa
All prices are on application. Each program and the follow up is individual so I ask that we have a conversation to ensure we create what is right for you.
- Complete our our quick contact form by clicking the Contact Us button
- Schedule a 15 minute no obligation time to speak to Lisa by clicking the Discovery Call button
By giving us your details you are signing up to receive regular updates about Bumps and the Boardroom and The Chance to Change 100,000 Lives. Please note: We respect your privacy and will not share your details with others.