Managing Maternity Differently to Realise Your Leadership Potential
FREE Webinar or 121 Consultation
Being pregnant and becoming a mother is an incredible new experience which has the potential to help you grow in many ways.
Our webinar will give you a birds eye view of managing maternity differently, turning many thoughts you may have about your future on its head and where you will have the opportunity to participate in group Q&A.
A 30 minute virtual consultation will allow us to take a snapshot of where you are now, discuss professional and personal objectives, release any feelings of overwhelm and get clarity on how I can help you move forward in a way that feels good to you.
Chose a Package to work with Lisa
Our ways to work give you flexibility around your time and budget and stage of life.
- Sign up to one of our NEW online programs –
30 days to Understand the Leadership Potential of Baby Brain
180 Days to Unlock the Potential of Baby Brain & become a Great Leader
- Join our closed Facebook group ‘Bumps and the Boardroom Collective’
- Become a Founder Member of Bumps and the Boardroom
30 Days to Understand the Leadership Potential of Baby Brain
- How to transform your fears around becoming a mother into feminine power
- How to tap into your inherent leadership potential
- How to plan your pregnancy as a professional
- How to ask for what you need – and receive with grace
- Why managing maternity differently is ultimately your responsibility – but why this is a gift
180 Days to Unlock the Potential of Baby Brain & Become a Great Leader
- Know the #1 mistake most women make managing their maternity journey
- When the smart women start and finish their maternity leave
- How to keep your career on track and moving forward
- Why the benefits of shared parental leave are priceless to you and your career
- How to be the mother, partner and leader you want to be
By giving us your details you are signing up to receive regular updates about Bumps and the Boardroom and Changing 100,000 Lives. Please note: We respect your privacy and will not share your details with others.
Bumps and the Boardroom is leading the way in helping women and business experience a new normal where pregnancy is recognised and valued for the transformational experience it is. For the collective benefit of women, men and business.
As a maternity coach and consultant I have worked and connected with thousands of women who want to move into motherhood feeling empowered, inspired and supported. We are creating a community and education platform to showcase the positives of the pregnancy journey, the value of female potential and the benefits to men and other women of managing maternity differently.
Be a part of an inspiring and empowered group of women who are committed seeing change. Currently we have 3 Aims.
No-Brainer! This is what we need to empower mothers and help business. Become a Founder Member Now! Patti Goode, Empowered Motherhood
As a Founder Member you will receive:-
- An Invitation to our quarterly in-person connects
- Monthly group call to update on our plans and progress and ‘hot-seat’ your critical issues
- Early access to our virtual membership site and a host of training goodies
- Curated Invitation only Facebook group to connect with other working mums or mums-to-be across all industries
- A place in history! Be 1 of the first 100 members to join us at our Founder Member photoshoot.
Plans for our membership will grow as our community does. All for currently less than 28p per day!*
6 month Early Founder Membership of Bumps and the Boardroom £55.00
Membership valid for 6 months from day of purchase. This membership lasts for 6 months, after which point there will be the opportunity to renew membership as Bumps and the Boardroom grows.
12 month Early Founder Membership of Bumps and the Boardroom £100.00
Membership valid for 12 months from day of purchase. This membership lasts for 12 months, after which point there will be the opportunity to renew membership as Bumps and the Boardroom grows.
*Based on our 12 month Membership
Connect with Lisa
All prices are on application. Each program and the follow up is individual so I ask that we have a conversation to ensure we create what is right for you.
- Complete our our quick contact form by clicking the Contact Us button
- Schedule a 15 minute no obligation time to speak to Lisa by clicking the Discovery Call button